Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Beginning


Hello everyone!

This is the very first post in my new blog about, you guessed it, World of Warcraft! There is a lot I have to say about this game that has been in my life for over two years now. Hopefully I can post something worth reading to maybe help my fellow WoW players out with certain topics. We will cover everything I think I can write about from how-to guides, To news and changes in the game. 
Just a little info about myself first. My name is Mike and I am from Pennsylvania (US). I have been playing World of Warcraft since my college days and it has been quite an experience ever since. I play Horde exclusively ( woot woot ), and though I don't Dislike the players who roll Alliance, I just gotta say there is nothing that grosses me out more then seeing a giant goat man running around with totems! Haha. Anyway, I play a Troll Shaman on the Jaedenar server. I started out Enhancement and have recently found a strong love for the Elemental tree. We will get into that in later posts i'm sure. 
Hopefully you find something I have to say useful, and please let me know if I miss any details! Thanks so much. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment